ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ops

choose to fight as china, japan or other countries as they fight for the world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hazel The Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

Hazel The Girl Empty
PostSubject: Hazel The Girl   Hazel The Girl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:37 am

Name:Terra Bull

Nickname: Terrible

Hair Colour: White

Eye Colour: Blood

Weapon: 52 Calliber Rifle
Secondary weapon: 32 Caliber Rifle
Grenades: Um, small ones (i don't know anything about grenades but, Hazel does.)

History: Age: 7. I ran my middle finger through my coarse crew-cut hair. Mom, and Dad wanted me to go to the army. They made me look like a boy,so they'd never have to see me again. They were always complainin, "Huh...if only She was a boy..." they always wanted a boy, but they got stuck with me. They on purpose named me Terra, cuz our last name is Bull. Terra Bull. Ha.ha.
The next day, i got my first gun. A Mac 11. I named it Leto. We had to practice shooting, but we didn't use sacks, we used the people who disobeyed, or don't follow dircetions. I had to shoot my friend Lars. I didn't want to. The General came from behind and said, "Vi Don Ju Soot heim?" I looked and shrugged, he kept on looking at me until i would do it. I raised the gun to Lars, then turned around and shot the General right between the eyes. BAM! he fell to the floor, with a squeak. I got shiped to Germany, to work as a waterboy. Why can't i be a boy, i thought, I would probably like this, being in the war stuff. But then i thought You'd have to be mental to actually WANT to be here......

Looks Like: Long White hair, like the wind. Wears, shorts long boots, and V neck short sleeves
Back to top Go down

Hazel The Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ops :: make your character-
Jump to: