ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ops

choose to fight as china, japan or other countries as they fight for the world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I don't know why i am here.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:29 pm

she caught the knife and threw it back automaticaly. it was a good thing that almost every bone in her body was replaced by a light metal. the only thing that wasnt replaced was her thigh bones and her shins. so even if they shoot her, they would have to get through alot of metal to hurt her. she fell back in the trenches and stole a gun from a russian and shot every one who wasnt in the trenches. "say goodbye ba-by!!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:22 pm

"ya! thats what im talking about" he shouted then he pulled out explosives and placed them along the trench then yelled"everyone get fall back to secondary trenches then once evryone was in the 2nd line of trenches and all the russains took up positions in the old one "thats about 90 dead" he said then he pulled the trigger to the remote and the c4 explosives blew killing any russain in the first trench"alright everyone thats the end of them for today by tomorow they will regroup and attack again" he said then relaoded his weapon every one set up tents 2 people to each tent "chineko since theres no girls and i hopefully am the most trusted comrad here ill invite you to sleep in my tent also
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:50 pm

"its alright." she giggled childishly, being very bright, hapy and annoying. "i sleep up there." she pointed up at the 20 foot high trees, and the man could barely see a tiny campsite on one of the huge limbs. and he also saw a sleeping bag on one of the smaller branches. "its fun," she laughed. " i get to snipe people who come near my friends. oh, and the men you lost in the night, um...that was me...sorry."she started to climb up the tree with no foot holds, just her and the trunk. suprisingly she was fast. "see you tomorrow!!"
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:51 pm

"how do u make that in a tree? ill trade you places i want to sleep up ther plz? i wanna snipe people out!" he said cocking his sniper"or at least make another bed up there
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:18 pm

she giggled. she showed him the palms of her feet and hands. her skin was spiky and rough. rough as the hard velcro. "aldof hitler. the real man used me as an experiment for the perfect asassin. he was right on the dot. i am the perfect asassin. if i wasnt i wouldnt be alive, and i was the one who killed him and made it like he did it. it was easy. but if you van climb up here without your silly tools, im not stopping you. she shot up the trunk like a squrrel.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:40 pm

"here it goes!" he ran up the trunk then jumped on a branch then leapt to another swung and landed next to her
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:27 pm

she shook her head despairingly. "you cant jump 50 feet." she pionted at what he thought was a branch. "thats a ounacular bi tractcepter." she grabbed the duke and jumped to the nnext twelve trees in 5 seconds. the tree and the six surrounding it, blew up and scatterd the chips everywhere. "lesson 12. make traps that you yourself can get out of." she turned to the duke and shook her head sadly. " you blew up my suplies and my stealth clothes. she climbed up on a thinner branch and took off 11 layers of her 12 layer kimono."night." she fell halfway alseep.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:23 am

"wait where am i supposed to sleep?" he yelled shaking his head in disbelief
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:21 pm

she rolled her eyes. Pick a branch. beds arnt a necessity. their a comfort." she slumped on a 3 inch thick tree and fell asleep. (actually she rests only 1/2 of her brain at a time to stay ready for an ambuss so..)
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:30 pm

"okay" he said then jumped on a branch then said"i hope i dont fall off!"
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:29 pm

chineko yawned again. "serves you right."
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:19 pm

"why i didnt do shit 2 you"
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:54 pm

she looked drosily at him. "you blew up 29 trees that i put state of the art trackers, feeds, bobs, and trip wires on them along with infared. then you blew up most of my tecnologies along with the feeds where we couldve destroyed the russians with and burnt up 12 of the priceless kimonos that was at least 120000000000000 yen just for the thread on the sleeves and you blew up my food stores, so yes you did something to me." she thought for a while and whined. "and you blew up my cookies!!!!! mean!!!"
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:11 pm

he pulled his gun aimd at her head and said"dont make me blow your brains out now SHUTUP! and sleep wake up in the morning gand scout okay am i clear!" he put away his pistol"good night"
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:51 pm

she was pissed. te last time someone ordered her around like that was when she was created. and all 300 acres went up in smoke. like lightning she grabbed his pistol from his pocket, crushed it as her eyes went red. then she fly kicked him off his twig and caught him. she was hanging by her acilies tendon, off of a 500 foot tree while pointing poisonous needles to his throught and her other foot was holding a sniper not very immaturely. her cute face had darkened into her real self. her immune system swallowed up her scars but when she gets mad her immune system lets go of her face and goes on standby. showing guesome scarrs.the man was tied up by her own hair that she ripped out of her scalp. each hair was as strong as iron wire and he was coverd in it. she was holding him by the shirt collar. " i may be a freakshow of a scientist expirement, and i may look like i have the iq of a rock but my iq has a desision to make. to throw you off of this tree and shoot the carcas of your body as you go down to a painful death, or give you one more chance to shut that jackass mouth of yours.which one should it be...sir?"
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:56 pm

"hey bitch dont talk te me that way!" he said then from his sleeves came his blades. he sliced her arm and she dropped him to the ground. he hit the ground rolled and jumped up to his feet pulling out a second pistol and walked to his tent he looked over at one of his men and said"you know what to do" "affirmative sir" the soldier said then the soldier pulled out his m4 assault riflle loaded the clip with darts"dodge this little asshole" he said, and shot three darts into her. she didnt wake up till the morning.....
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:53 pm

(for one thing, your arms are tied with my iron hair and the tree is 500 feet. so even if you did surrvive, you wouldnt be able to break your fall, and i wouldve already killed you before you even hit the ground with the pistol. she's an extreme war weapon. she can blow up your puny army but unfortunately she was created with a comsence.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know why i am here.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ops :: america :: britton :: germany :: japan :: china :: assasins :: other places of war :: ireland-
Jump to: