ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ops

choose to fight as china, japan or other countries as they fight for the world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two man army!

Go down 
5 posters

is my post sexy (girls only vote unless your a gay guy)
i think i might want some ;)
Two man army! Vote_lcap0%Two man army! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I think your icky go away!
Two man army! Vote_lcap67%Two man army! Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
oh my god iam geting wet just thinking about it get over hear now hurry up and Fuck me!
Two man army! Vote_lcap33%Two man army! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

Two man army! Empty
PostSubject: Two man army!   Two man army! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:12 pm

I bet your woundering who iam well...Iam Deskar. i dont have a last name, iam a mersonary, i kill for money this mission i was to kill the presadent, Well iam going to tell you a little bit about my self. i work with zane we both work with each other i got the brains he has got the musle i get the silenced kills he kills like a maniack well ill tell you more latter i got a job to do....

my Comuncater buzzed in my ear with Johns voice "What the hell are you waiting for get your ass in there!" i turned of my comunacater. i did not need him yelling at me while i was on the job. i steadyed my sniper...i aimed at a gaurds head and waited for zane to give me the word to take out there sniper. i muttered into my comuncater "6" 6 for me and zane ment on your word if he replyed six we both where ready, if he said 0 he ment Fire, and that was what i was waiting for. i waited silenly in the trees i could see in the window the presadent, i could have got him but zane liked to take the head of them in peace so i take the guards yawn while he takes out the target, the people who where paying us? The japaness where giveing us this contract.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Two man army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two man army!   Two man army! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:01 pm

(I'm sorry i'm not really posting but WHO THE HELL WOULD PICK THE THIRD FUCKING CHOICE U R A SICK BASTARD U KNOW I CANT BELIEVE I EVEN TALK TO U)
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntercoven.darkbb.com
kaliene_kopp

kaliene_kopp

Two man army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two man army!   Two man army! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:07 pm

(Chris where do you get this stuff from jack!!!) (god)
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Two man army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two man army!   Two man army! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:08 pm

(although, if it were ur pic talking asking me the question, i might pick the third one Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntercoven.darkbb.com
zac
Admin
zac

Two man army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two man army!   Two man army! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:11 am

i unsilenced my m1a4 rifle and said"0" as i aimed at his head BAM there goes president johns head"alrigh to the helicopter lets get the hell out of here!" i threw a smoke and ran to meet up with deskar
Back to top Go down
https://opsfight.forumotion.com
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

Two man army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two man army!   Two man army! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:29 am

(wow Zac your not good at this i bet u only read like a third of the post)

i hughed a sigh i never even got to kill some one. goody! we made the extraction
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Two man army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two man army!   Two man army! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:03 pm

(this is a stupid post u guys are freaks)
Back to top Go down
zac
Admin
zac

Two man army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two man army!   Two man army! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:30 pm

as we watched a mini telivision screen in the heli it turns out we killed a fake it wanst the real president
Back to top Go down
https://opsfight.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Two man army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two man army!   Two man army! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two man army!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ops :: america :: fort bullet edge-
Jump to: