ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ops

choose to fight as china, japan or other countries as they fight for the world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The harsh war

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:45 pm

I looked up as a bomb hurled threw the air. I dodged, and rolled undera dodge van. i yelped as it hit the ground. I crawled out when the coast was clear. I took out my 52 caliber, and set it on the ground. I aimed it at a big hummer, and shot at it. It exploded, then I heard man screams. I chuckled darkly, and then took out a smoke grenade.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:17 pm

"stop stop right there dirt bag drop the weapon and put youre hands in the air this is the british specail forces!"
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:19 pm

I sleepily looked over at the british little whimp. I shrugged and put down my 52, and grenade, but took out my machete, and walked over to him.

(hey you sould get an avatar. look on google, then get a pic. Then go to the little thing that says profile, then go to the thing on the side that says avatar, then go to URL thing and copy and paste the website. Kay?)
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:34 pm

he droped his gun took thrre steps back and swung his arm a blade popped out of each sleeve above his hand he readied his stance and waited
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:38 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "'ormally i vuld keell 'chu, but...." i trailed off lost for words. I put away my machete, and the held out my arms showing i ment no harm. My white hair flowed in the wind
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:40 pm

he swipedm his arms again and the blades retracted"who are you and what are you doing here
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:45 pm

"'E? i am jus 'ooking at zee beeutiful, breeton. No i came tu fight. I caan gu ver i vant ven i vant. Un i vant tu fight heer." my thick accent fumbled thru my lips. I stepped forward, but slipped on a rock, and landed on my face in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:55 pm

"get up dirt bag and leave this country or ill kill you are you an assasin!?"
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:58 pm

I slowly got up. "pleese, dere ish no 'eed to schream. I know ve are outsihde, buut inshide vooces pleese." I wiped off the dirt, and then said, "no i am noot an asseen, i am jus a rrrussian soldeer." i put my hand on my chest and looked at him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:57 pm

"well why is attacking my ountry so important damn it" he said has he picked his gun up again
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:44 pm

I left my fake accent. "who the hell said I was attacking your fucking country??? I am not doing anything NONE of my people are even fucking here!! So FUCK OFF!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:05 pm

"then why were you gunna try to kill me fool" he yelled back annoyed
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:13 pm

"instinct jackass!" i screamed. Tears ran down my face.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:33 pm

"sorry! ill tell you what ill make you an offer would you like to join me and the british
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:38 pm

My voice hushed. I looked at my feet. I said nothing.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:07 pm

"its do or die give me an answer its your choice" he said politely
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:17 am

I looked up and said, "well i kinda want to but, i don't want toabandon my lovely country............."
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:38 am

"do you know what your country is doing just to get a few gallons of oil theyre killing hundreds!"
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:57 pm

"i no, but i Loooove my country."
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:48 pm

"then ill have to kill you!" points his pistol at her head
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:56 am

"go ahead. i dare you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The harsh war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh war   The harsh war Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The harsh war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ops :: britton-
Jump to: