ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ops

choose to fight as china, japan or other countries as they fight for the world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Serena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serena

Serena

Serena Empty
PostSubject: Serena   Serena Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:13 am

Name: Serena

Height: 5'9"

Weapon: um...Sniper

Secondary Weapon: Two handguns she keeps in her boots, and a shot gun in its halter strapped around her thigh

Grenades: A multitude of stun grenades, explosive flash grenades, and smoke grenades

Hair: Brown, chin length

Eyes: Brown

Build: Muscular of course, but it's not like I'm a body builder or anything...

History: Since my dad joined the army when I was 11, I always wanted to go and find him there, because we never heard from him again. When my mom and I found out he had been killed by a Japanese troop, I had one goal in mind: revenge. That was when I was sixteen. Of course, mother tried to talk me out of it, but my future was set in stone, especially when I met Jackson, a 20 year old man who was on leave for a few months from the army. We started dating, and I told him of my plans. That was when I was eighteen, and I had just gotten out of highschool. We went shooting almost every day, and I found I had a natural knack for it. Finally, it was time to leave. My mother was crying. She begged me not to go. I told her it was my duty. She told me that I was going to get myself killed out there, that I wasn't ready for such a harsh life.
I gave her a hug goodbye and left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntercoven.darkbb.com

Serena
Page 1 of 1