ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ops

choose to fight as china, japan or other countries as they fight for the world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I don't know why i am here.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zac
Admin
zac

I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:40 am

"het chineko they came for the oil there are rich deposits of oil mines under us but the irish dont want them dug up"he said as he as he climbed uo 6 foot high rock and stood at the top
Back to top Go down
https://opsfight.forumotion.com
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:55 am

"Don't curse at Ben," I told Zane, frowning. I sat up again and stood, my right-hand-man there, trusty as ever, to keep me upright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntercoven.darkbb.com
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:58 pm

chineko wearily sat down. she was starting to look her age. 18. "the russian wants the oil, so all we have to do is drive them out???" she grinned. and punched her hand."okay, no more holding back."
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:23 pm

An explosion sounded in the town. I rubbed my forehead and grabbed my gun, hefting it over my shoulder. "Lets get back out there," I said wearily, checking my belt to make sure I had plenty of bullets.
Ben put his hand on my shoulder. "You need to stay here and wait for the plane to pick you up, Ser," he said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
zac
Admin
zac

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:20 pm

"then its agreed you serena and chineko get out of here me and those 15 troops will hold them off as long as we can if we survive well be in alaska in 3days meet us there"zane said as he pulled out his gun frowning ready for hopefully not his last battle
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:32 pm

Ben pulled me out of the tent and we ran across the open field towards where the chopper would pick us up. I didn't see whether or not Chineko was following us. Sighing, I said, "Bye, Ireland."
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:21 pm

just as the chopper was heading off. one of the troops grabbed chineko and yelled at her for not getting on. she didnt know who it was. all of these americans look the same. "why am i cursed with undergraduate freaks??" she prayed in japanese. she pryed from the dudes grasp and jumped onto one of the landing foot thingys. she looked down at the fight. "aw...i wanted to fight too..." she fell back into her cute state.
Back to top Go down
zac
Admin
zac

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:24 pm

"well if you wanna fight get your little ass down here we need all the help we can get!"zane yelled as he shot three in the chest then stabed a fourth in the back
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:27 pm

"yay!! she squealed. she let go of the chopper foot thing. and while in the air, she pulled out her knifes and cut up the men who were shooting at her into sushi. then she stood ontop of her staff that was standing upright, blocking bullets with her knife. taking martial arts really paid off.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:36 pm

I watched the scene below me, then touched my stomache and smiled grimly at Ben. "Hopefully the next stop won't be so violent," I yelled over the roar of the chopper.
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:41 pm

three men came at her at once. she hopped off her staff and grabbed it. she crouched low to the ground and swung her staff in an arch. making them all fall to the ground. at the same time, the violent swing caused her gun to shoot. as they fell to the ground. her sniper killed them before they landed on the dirty floor. she stared at her staff and giggled. "well... that was cool!!!"
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:31 am

she looked at her bloody over dress. she giggled. "boy do i look a mess." she quickly took off her cover dress. showing red monk pants. with a red tank. and with a short white robe. (see pic) she took out her fans that she hid in her sleeves. it wasnt a weapon, but everyhing to her was a weapon, even a ball of fluff. she boostedherself on a roof to take out the needles in her staff. she inserted the needles in the fans.then she ran off the roof. and yelled in english. "irish!!! enlish!! sheild!!!" the people sheilded themselves. and she spinned in midair, with the needles flying off it.killing several men. she liked war. she thought this was good fun.
Back to top Go down
zac
Admin
zac

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:15 pm

"command this is zane we need you to carpet bomb the city" "affirmative" "stay clear commands going to blow the place to hell" he said as he killed to more guys by shooting them in the chest
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:05 am

she stopped halfway of slicing a mans head off with one of her trusty knives. and looked at the man who said the word that she didnt know. "what does 'carpet bomb' mean??"
Back to top Go down
zac
Admin
zac

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:55 am

"its were 3 or 4 planes come in and drop an asslaod of bombs for a couple miles it should kill most of the russains in the city" zane said
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:57 pm

she got excited. "ooohh...blood spattering mixed with the putrid smell of gas...SWEET!!!" she ran the hell away from the russians, which caused some of the russians to go into th canopy. when they got there. they fell to the ground, full of sniper bullets. she laughed."like my aunty said!! if you cant charm them with death, riddle them with bullets!!!" she hung upsidedown on a tree limb. with her staff/sniper.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:15 pm

from the mist they heard voices "britsh force here to help"duke said cocking his gun
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:53 pm

she jumped onto the mans shoulders. and squealed. "thank you, mr. brit. hope you have a bloody time!" she hopped off as a russian rushed torwards the general. she sliced him into sushi in midair. all of the squares about 1 square inch
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:55 pm

"my names duke if anyone cares" he said as he blew of a mans head and shot another twice in the chest
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:00 pm

she brightend. (which is scary on a battlefeild.) "wow! your names cool. well, my names chineko." she held out her hand and with the other she sniped a russian without taking away her gaze.
Back to top Go down
zac
Admin
zac

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:05 pm

duke shook with one hand then pulled it away to fire his gun he killed to russains than his gun was shot 3 timeshe dropped"great now my guns worthless" he said then he swung his arms and a blde popped out fo each sleeve above his hand
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:09 pm

she giggled with joy. "yay for blades!!" she took her own out and started killing people left and right. it was a good thing that she had adhd.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:25 pm

he twisted and stabbed a man in the nack then with the other blade killed another by shoving it into the mans stomach"we gotta move back to the trenches theyre sending in tanks" he shouted as he stabbed another man in the chest with both blades
Back to top Go down
hawkeyes

hawkeyes

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:30 pm

she didnty hear. she was like a whirlwind. when she got into her adhd state. there was no stopping her. "weeeeee." she yelled over the roaring of screams.
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:45 pm

duke threw a knife at chineko she stopped and caught it"that got ur attention give me my knife and fall back to the trenches. everyone go now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why i am here.   I don't know why i am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know why i am here.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ops :: america :: britton :: germany :: japan :: china :: assasins :: other places of war :: ireland-
Jump to: